To achieve a common objective, Spectrum Plastics Group has formed alliances with various service providers and suppliers to offer our customers the best and most cost-efficient value-added services possible. Those services include the following:
- The QC Group - Dimensional inspection, reverse engineering services, 3D scanning services, training, and staffing services.
- Quality Engineering Services (QES) - Documention, implementation, and training of documented quality systems.
- LexaMed - Providing the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries with quality, compliant, state-of-the-art services in the areas of consulting, auditing, and laboratory testing.
- Evonik Industries - Evonik is one of the world's leading specialty chemicals companies
- Dupont - DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in approximately 90 countries, DuPont offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel.
- Sabic - one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics and metals. We supply these materials to other companies, who use them to make the products on which the world has come to depend.
- Purac - leading in biobased building blocks.
Spectrum Plastics Group has multiple alliances with tooling vendors. One in particular is ProPlas Technologies, who has a full Toolroom on site. They can design your molds and construct them under their own supervision ensuring quality and adherence to timetable requirements. Utilizing SolidWorks and MasterCam software driven data, all CNC milling centers and EDM stations turn out precise components ready for assembly by their master craftsmen.